Texto-aula - Lição 3

Lesson 1
Lesson 3

Personal Information

What's your name?
What's his name?
What's her name?
My name is Will.
His name is Edward.
Her name is Karen.



What's your first name?
What's his first name?
What's her first name?
My first name is Will.
His first name is Will.
Her first name is Karen.



What's your middle name?
What's his middle name?
What's her middle name?
My middle name is Smith.
His middle name is Smith.
Her middle name is Smith.



What's your last name?
What's his last name?
What's her last name?
My last name is Green.
His last name is Cullen
Her last name is Cullen.



What's your full name?
What's his full name?
What's her full name?
My full name is Edward Smith Green.
His full name is Edward Smith Cullen.
Her full name is Karen Smith Cullen.



Where do you live?
Where does he live?
Where does she live?
I live at 45 Central Park Ave.
He lives at 45 Central Park Ave.
She lives at 45 Central Park Ave.



What's your address?
What's his address?
What's her address?
It’s 68 Park Street in Centerville.
It’s 68 Park Street in Centerville.
It’s 68 Park Street in Centerville.



What's your phone number?
What's his phone number?
What's her phone number?
My phone number is 6352-2798.
His phone number is 6352-2798.
Her phone number is 6352-2798.



What's the area code?
What's the zip code?
Where are you from?
It is 17.
It is 15400-000.
I am from Brazil.



How old are you?
How old is he?
How old is she?
I am 47 years old.
He is 47 years old.
She is 47 years old.



Where do you work?
Where does he work?
Where does he work?
I work at Walmart.
He works at Walmart.
She works at Walmart.



What do you do for a living?
What does he do for a living?
What does she do for a living?
I am an engineer.
He is an engineer.
She is an engineer.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário